NEW POSTDOC ENROLLMENT
You may enroll or make changes in the Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits Plan through one of two methods depending on your individual situation:
- Visiting the UC At Your Service Online (AYSO) enrollment site. https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso
- Completing and printing the enrollment form on this website and turn into administrator for processing. (Your enrollment will not be processed unless you turn in a completed printed form)
If you answer Yes to any of the following questions below, you will be enrolling on this website. Once you click on Yes to a question below, you will be taken to the Enrolling in the Plans section of this website to learn how to make your benefit selections. If you do not answer Yes to any of the questions, please read the section below under Enrolling in At Your Service Online so you may enroll through that service.
- Are you enrolling for the first time, but you do not have a Social Security Number yet? Yes
- Are you enrolling your spouse/domestic partner and s/he does not have a Social Security Number? Yes
- Are you already enrolled but want to make a change, such as add a newborn, add your newly eligible spouse/domestic partner or adopted child? (Note that children do not need Social Security numbers). In other words, this is not your initial enrollment. Yes
- Is it past your 31-day Period of Initial Eligibility (PIE)? Yes
- Were you recently a graduate student at a UC campus? Yes
- Are you transferring from one campus to another, or transferring from a faculty/staff position to a postdoc eligible position? Yes
- Were you ever enrolled in any other UC sponsored plan? Yes
- Are you opting out of coverage? Yes
- Are you a UC Riverside Postdoc? Yes
Since you were not forwarded to the Garnett-Powers enrollment section by not answering Yes to any of the above questions, you will make your benefit selections using AYSO. Once you click on the following link, you will be prompted for your Social Security Number and password. Please provide your date of birth as your password in the following format: MMDDYYYY. For example, if your date of birth is January 5th, 1975, you would input the date as 01051975. https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso.
To ensure the delivery of your ID cards, please use a valid residential California address and if you have an apartment number, include it in the "Address Line # 2 (Apartment Number)" field of your enrollment form.
If you have any questions concerning the information above, please review the Frequently Asked Questions or contact Customer Service:
Garnett-Powers & Associates, Inc.
Please call us Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Toll free at 1-800-254-1758
Contact PSBP Services
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you and your family.
The enrollment form and many of the informational links from this site require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need to download the latest version, click the icon above. Acrobat Reader is free.